474 ISE Lab
Newark, Delaware 19716
1988 | Ph.D. | The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
1984 | M.S. | Columbia College, Columbia University
1981 | A.B. | Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Coastal and Ocean
- Environmental and Water Resources
- Weber W.J. Jr. Chin Y.P., Rice C.P. (1986) Determination of partition coefficients and aqueous solubilities by reverse phase chromatography I: Theory and background. Water Research, 20, 1433-1442.
- Chin Y.P., Weber W.J. Jr., Voice T.C. (1986) Determination of partition coefficients and aqueous solubilities by reverse phase chromatography II: Evaluation of partitioning and solubility models. Water Research, 20, 1443-1450.
- Chin Y.P., Peven C.S., Weber W.J. Jr. (1988) Estimating soil/sediment partition coefficients by high performance reverse phase liquid chromatography. Water Research, 22, 873-881.
- Chin Y.P., Weber W.J. Jr. (1989) Estimating the effects of dispersed organic polymers on the sorption of contaminants by natural solids I: A predictive thermodynamic humic acid-organic solute interaction model. Environmental Science and Technology, 23, 978-985.
- Walters R.W., Tarleton A.L., Grasso D., Al-Ghushain I., Chin Y.P., West B.W., Sullivan J.A., Yousefi Z., Schoppet M.J. (1989) Wastewater treatment-physical and chemical methods. J. Water Pollution Control Federation, 61, 789-794.
- Grasso D., Walters R.W., Ellis G., Chin Y.P., Morrico K., Koch N., Flood K., Armstrong R. (1990) Physicochemical treatment processes. J. Water Pollution Control Federation, 62, 387-398.
- Chin Y.P., Weber W.J. Jr., Eadie B.J. (1990) Estimating the effects of dispersed organic polymers on the sorption of contaminants by natural solids II: Sorption studies in the presence of humic substances. Environmental Science and Technology, 24, 837-842.
- Grasso D., Chin Y.P., Weber W.J. Jr. (1991) Structural and behavioral characteristics of a commercial humic acid and natural dissolved aquatic organic matter. Chemosphere, 21, 1181-1197.
- Chin Y.P., Weber W.J. Jr., Chiou C.T. (1991) A thermodynamic partition model for binding of hydrophobic organic compounds by organic colloids and implications for their sorption to soils and sediments. In Organic Substances in Sediments and Water, R.A. Baker ed. 1(14), 251-273.
View Full CV