342B DuPont Hall
Newark, Delaware 19716
PhD | 2017 | Construction Engineering and Management, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
MS | 2013 | Construction Management, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
BS | 2010 | Construction Estimating, Chang’an University (China)
- Building information modeling and its applications in sustainability
- High-performance buildings and envelopes
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) using BIM models
- Na, R., Lin, S., Shen, Z., and Gu, L. (2016). “Case Study of Quantifying Energy Loss through Ceiling-Attic Recessed Lighting Fixtures through 3D Numerical Simulation.” Journal of Architecture. Engineering., http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)AE.1943-5568.0000226.
- Na, R., Shang, Z., Shen, Z. (2016). “Time-lapse of Cavity Brick Wall Temperature Profiles Using Infrared Thermography”. Associated Schools of Construction-Annual International Conference Proceedings, April 13-16, 2016, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Na, R., Lin, S., Shen, Z., Gu, L. (2014). “Evaluating Energy Loss through Recessed Lighting Fixtures (RLF) in Residential Buildings through a Case Study”. Computing in Civil and Building Engineering, June 23-25, Orlando, FL.
- Na, R., Lin, S., Shen, Z., Gu, L. (2013). “Impact of Air Leakage through Recessed Lighting Fixtures on the Energy Performance of Residential Buildings-A Case Study”. The 3rd International Conference Central Europe towards Sustainable Building (CESB13), June 26– 28, Prague, Czech Republic.