The 10 most recent news stories:
- CEE research featured in ASCE magazine
- Work being conducted by the late Prof. Dentel and Prof. Imhoff, on breathable latrine liners was recently featured in an ASCE magazine article.
- Big data in railroads the topic of a one-day conference at UD
- Big data in the railroad industry was the topic of a one-day conference held recently at UD. The conference was organized by CEE Prof's Allan Zarembski and Ni Attoh-Okine, and included representatives from the railroad industry and academia.
- CEE students and researchers continue work in India
- A group of students and faculty, lead by Prof. Steve Dentel, will continue their work on developing breathable fabrics that can be used to line latrines for improved sanitation. Eight prototype latrines will be fabricated and installed in India this January.
- Dentel receives global outreach award in his honor
- Steven K. Dentel was honored as the namesake and inaugural recipient of the Association of Environmental Engineering and Science Professors (AEESP) Steven K. Dentel Award for Global Outreach.
- Cedrick Johnson (BCE '95) receives Presidential Citation for Outstanding Acheivement
- Cedrick Johnson, a 1995 civil engineering graduate and President of Airport Design Consultants, is one of 10 UD alums to receive the President's Citation for Outstanding Achievement.
- Enviromental major D'Agostino experiences Taiwan through summer research internship
- Junior environmental engineering major Tim D'Agostino was one of five UD students to spend the summer at National Chung Hsing University in Taiwan on an international research internship.
- Faghri leads new CEE UTC
- The Delaware Center for Transportation (DCT), a research center housed in the University of Delaware’s Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, will share in $5.2 million in federal funding for environmentally sustainable transportation research as part of a regional consortium of universities.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Golf Outing Brings Alumni Together
- This year’s CEE golf outing held on June 6, 2014, brought more than 50 alumni together at Deerfield Golf and Tennis Club in Newark, DE.